Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 1999 10:43:31 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Nick Hibma <nick.hibma@jrc.it>
To:        Marius Bendiksen <mbendiks@eunet.no>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: USB ISDN driver

They won't. It is a pet project for one of the guys in the developers
department. He has a FreeBSD box at home :-)

Let's see what we can do at a later stage when we have support for the
Modem as well. Maybe we can get them to create a link to a page on which
they state the fact that it is supported in various non-supported
operating systems, like NetBSD, FreeBSD, Linux, etc.

Nick
FreeBSD USB project

--
ISIS/STA, T.P.270, Joint Research Centre, 21020 Ispra, Italy