Date:      Tue, 2 Oct 2001 11:37:58 +0200
From:      Jens Greven <jensgreven@f2s.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Keyboard-Layout in KDE 2.2

Hi!

I recently got my system up and running fine using FreeBSD4.4-RELEASE. My
problem right now is, that I can't choose any keyboard-layouts in KDE(2.2).
There are simply none to choose from in KControlCenter. I managed to
"germanize" the system by installing the port german/kde2-i18n, so now I can
at least choose German as my favourite language. But an according
keyboard-layout would be nice, because I can't type the @-sign (I have to use
kCharSelect for that), so any help will be asppreiciated!!

Jens