Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:25:00 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@DougBarton.net>
To:        John Merryweather Cooper <jmcoopr@webmail.bmi.net>
Cc:        DougB@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Some modules of xscreensaver-gtk-3.33 are core dumping

John Merryweather Cooper wrote:

> I'm finding *.core files from certain modules of xscreensaver-gtk-3.33 in
> my home directory after every night.  The offenders are:

	I don't have any problems with the two you mentioned, but I know the
"interference" screen saver cores if I leave the default malloc flags
enabled in -current. Frankly, I have no time to debug this. If you do, feel
free to pass me any patches and I'll send them along to the author, I have
a fairly good relationship with him. Meanwhile, you can just turn those
that you're having problems with off. Run xscreensaver-demo and make your
selections.

Good luck,

Doug
--
    If you're never wrong, you're not trying hard enough.