Date:      Sat, 2 Sep 1995 21:57:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gary Clark II <gclarkii>
To:        jdl@chrome.onramp.net (Jon Loeliger)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers
Subject:   IDE CD's (Re: Silence on the Western Front...)

Hi,

Well this is a question but....
Where I'm now working all they have are Austin P5-90 with 500M IDE,
Diamond Stealth 2M DRAM and an IDE CD-ROM either hooked into the MB "OR"
connected to a "Media Magic".  The Media Magic is a sound board that
has connections for Mitsumi/IDE/two other types.  Has anyone else seen
on of these cards and if so, can we drive one?

ob-ide-cd-rom: Has anyone compiled a list of know GOOD ide CD-ROMs?

Gary

--
Gary Clark II   (N5VMF)     |          FreeBSD support and service
gclarkii@FreeBSD.ORG        |     mail info@gbdata.com for information