Date:      Sat, 25 Oct 1997 09:13:43 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew <perrya@python.shoal.net.au>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: switching to scsi hard drive

Actually I managed to copy everything over ok but couldn't work out how to
get it to boot of the scsi drive. When I did eventually get it to boot
it kept coming up with the sysinstall program.

I ended up doing a basic install on the scsi and then copying everything
over again and rebuilding the kernel. Not pretty but functional :-)

thanks for the reply though
Andrew Perry