Date:      Tue, 6 Jan 1998 14:33:57 -0600 (CST)
From:      Kevin Day <toasty@home.dragondata.com>
To:        karl@mcs.net (Karl Denninger)
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New NFS saga

> On Tue, Jan 06, 1998 at 01:06:43PM -0600, Kevin Day wrote:
> >
> > Does this help anyone?
> >
> > Kevin
>
> Did you, after updating the sources from last night, back down nfs_bio.c to
> v1.41 again?
>
> If not, try that.
>
> Note that I have NOT played with the kernel since John started his green
> commits, so I don't know if this is a good idea or suicidal :-)

I don't believe that's necessary any  more...

dyson       1997/12/07 16:59:10 PST

  Modified files:
    sys/nfs              nfs_bio.c
  Log:
  Various of the ISP users have commented that the 1.41 version of the
  nfs_bio.c code worked better than the 1.44.  This commit reverts
  the important parts of 1.44 to 1.41, and we will fix it when we
  can get a handle on the problem.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.45      +19 -115   src/sys/nfs/nfs_bio.c

Kevin