Date:      Thu, 21 Oct 1999 08:41:23 +0200
From:      Sven Reimers <reimers@tu-harburg.de>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Flashplayer and Plugin

Thanks for the hint but they are enabled.

The nice thing is: After logging in this
morning my wm claimed difficulties with SHMGET
as well, so I just did a clean reboot of my system...
and here we go anything works fine!

I am not quite sure why, but maybe that is about the lib
build during the install of flashplugin(?).

Some weird aout stuff.  Anything else is elf on my system.

So again thanks, will now just check out the plugin.

Sven

* Mail finished before crash of Communicator4.7 .......