Date:      Fri, 9 Jun 1995 14:56:57 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Clay D. Hopperdietzel" <hoppy@appsmiths.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   NFS bug in -current ?

Hackers,

I have two FreeBSD systems running source from about 6/5 or so.  They are
connected via 3c509s.

I've been just hammering away at NFS (like applying all the CTM updates
since 2.0R) and haven't had a single problem.

I also was trying to install some stuff onto a NFS served /usr/local/bin
directory.  When I get to the same point (looks like an install to the NFS
mounted directory from the client), the box who is serving panics with
something to the effect of 'bf_deallocate: object deleted too many times'.

Somebody tell me if this is a known problem, or if I need to help dig
further.

Clay D. Hopperdietzel 					    hoppy@appsmiths.com
AppSmiths, Inc.                         Voice (713) 578-0154 Fax (713) 578-6182
15915 Katy Fwy, Suite 470                        Where do *I* Want to Go Today?
Houston, Texas  77094                                                  FreeBSD!