Date:      Wed, 08 Oct 2008 12:09:40 -0500
From:      Paul Schmehl <pauls@utdallas.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: uptime 2 years!

--==========3831DCEABA2D791EA509==========

--On Wednesday, October 08, 2008 10:54:47 -0500 Chad Marshall=20
<cmarshall@ahm-inc.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Would like to share a success story which I'm sure you've had in the
> past but one of my servers running FreeBSD will have an uptime of 2
> years tomorrow. I plan on putting on my blog but as it doesn't have
> much reach but wanted to share with you since your community has made
> this possible. Please indicate where I could post this to have a bit
> more reach or if you'd like to put a link to my blog, I'd be more than
> happy to provide that.

All this means is that you haven't applied any security patches in the past two =

years.  I don't think it would be wise to advertise that fact on the internet.

--=20
Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
Senior Information Security Analyst
The University of Texas at Dallas