Date:      Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:06:08 -0400
From:      Sam Xie <sam@samxie.cl.msu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   got error during updating

Hello, There,
   I met problem during updating my OS(FreeBSD,5.0-CURRENT).  After running "make depend",
I have problem in the step "make", the machine always gives me a error message says,

".......
 miibus_if.c: In function 'MIIBUS_READREG':
 miibus_if.c:27: 'miibus_readreg' undeclared(first use in this function)
 miibus_if.c: In function 'MIIBUS_WRITEREG':
 miibus_if.c:38: 'miibus_writereg' undeclared(first use in this function)
 miibus_if.c: In function 'MIIBUS_STATCHG':
 miibus_if.c:49: 'miibus_statchg' undeclared(first use in this function)
 miibus_if.c: In function 'MIIBUS_MEDIAINIT':
 miibus_if.c:60: 'miibus_mediainit' undeclared(first use in this function)
 ......"

Please someone help me to fix this problem!
Many Thanks!
Sam