Date:      Tue, 2 Jul 2019 07:28:36 +0000
From:      "commerciale@maxsolutions.it" <commerciale@maxsolutions.it>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   HIT Srl + Maxsolutions Srl  : collaboration in spare parts for port equipments

Egregi clienti

Siamo ad informarvi che in seguito alla ristrutturazione aziendale in corso=
 nella nostra azienda abbiamo ampliato alcuni nostri settori merceologici e=
 ridotto altri.

La gestione del settore dei ricambi portuali =E8 stata da noi interamente e=
d esclusivamente affidata alla:

HIT Srl   -   Via Tosi 6 -   42124 Reggio Emilia     Italia

Contact Person: Mr. Paolo Soncini

Email : info@hitsrl.com      od in alternativa     info@hitsrl.it          =
         www.hitsrl.com<http://www.hitsrl.com/>;

Tel: +39 0522 1756017       Fax: +39 0522 1950023

HIT

Prego vogliate rivolgervi a loro per qualsiasi vostra necessita in merito.

Dear customers

We inform you that following the ongoing corporate restructuring in our com=
pany we have expanded some of our merchandise sectors and reduced others.

The management of the port spare parts sector has been entirely and exclusi=
vely entrusted to us by:

HIT Srl - Via Tosi 6 - 42124 Reggio Emilia Italy

Contact Person: Mr. Paolo Soncini

Email: info@hitsrl.com  or alternatively info@hitsrl.it           www.hitsr=
l.com<http://www.hitsrl.com/>;

phone: +39 0522 1756017 Fax: +39 0522 1950023

HIT

Please contact them for any questions and inquiry you may have.

Chers clients

Nous vous informons qu'apr=E8s la restructuration en cours de notre soci=E9=
t=E9, nous avons =E9tendu certains de nos secteurs de marchandise et en avo=
ns r=E9duit d'autres.

La gestion du secteur des pi=E8ces de rechange portuaires nous a =E9t=E9 en=
ti=E8rement et exclusivement confi=E9e par:

HIT Srl - Via Tosi 6 - 42124 Reggio Emilia Italie

Personne =E0 Contacter: Mr. Paolo Soncini

Email: info@hitsrl.com  ou alternativement info@hitsrl.it              www.=
hitsrl.com<http://www.hitsrl.com/>;

Tel: +39 0522 1756017 Fax: +39 0522 1950023

HIT

Veuillez les contacter pour toute question que vous pourriez avoir.

                                                                           =
                                                                     Managi=
ng Sales Director

                                                                           =