Date:      Fri, 14 Nov 1997 00:59:31 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@awfulhak.org>
To:        "Jonathan Lee" <mineroller@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Windows and UNIX

> Hello.
> My name is Jonathan Lee, and I am 14 years old student live in Canada.
> I have a question about FreeBSD UNIX system.
> can i use windows 95 and unix at same time? like, can i dual boot =
> between UNIX and Windows 95?
> if i can , I really want to use your UNIX. I want to learn UNIX and =
> X-Windows.
> So please reply me as soon as possible.
> Thank you very much.
>
> November 13, 1997
> Jonathan Lee
> mineroller@hotmail.com

There's lots of stuff in the FAQ and handbook

  http://www.freebsd.org/FAQ/
  http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/

about this.  It's possible to load both OSs on your machine, but you
can't ``load them both'' at the same time.  You can use one at a time
based on what you boot.

Go for it !  If you're this coherent at 14, you'll be writing the
stuff shortly !

<ignore>
To think, I didn't know what a computer was at 14 !  I was 21 before
anyone put a real terminal in front of me.

I was given a restricted shell.... ha !  And I never figured out how
to get out !  If I knew then..............
</ignore>

<not again>
Oh no, he's had too much to drink again !
</not again>

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>, <brian@FreeBSD.org>, <bri@OpenBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;