Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 2002 01:33:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Haresh Sawlani <haresh_s@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Information on FREEBSD

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Haresh Sawlani. I am student from the University
of Southern Queensland, Australia. I am currently
writing up an article on Unix-based  "open source"
operating systems as an alternative to Windows-based
systems.

As such, I am hoping and would truly appreciate any
information that you could provide me with on the
history, technical features of FreeBSD as well as any
advantages it may have over other Unix-based and
Windows-based operating systems.

Thank you.