Date:      Fri, 03 Nov 2000 09:26:58 +0000
From:      Steve Coles <scoles@tripos.com>
To:        Soren Schmidt <sos@freebsd.dk>
Cc:        Stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ATA ar support broken in -STABLE ?

OK, so I shall reply to my own posting.

I would like to thank Soren for finding and fixing this issue promptly,
the last ata commit to stable resolved all my issues and all of the
FastTrak 100 features that I use are now supported.

As a relative newcomer I was a little frustrated that my original
correspondence got no answers: wrong forum ? send-pr ?, talk directly with
Soren ? wrong mailer/OS ?

But, there is an overwhelming feeling of assurance that FreeBSD and the
community are a quality, and responsive body.

Thanks again to Soren.

Steve