Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 1998 10:09:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      William Bulley <web@merit.edu>
To:        haifeng@intranet.haplink.com.cn (Haifeng Guo)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Merit Radius server

According to Haifeng Guo:

>           I have download the merit radius server and compile it ,but I =
> don't know the merit radius server can work with the remote annex =
> 2000,somebody can tell me how to set up the merit radius and the remote =
> annex 2000.

The best place to send email questions about the Merit AAA Server is:

   aaa-support@merit.edu

I am not familiar with the "remote annex 2000" but if it is RFC2138
conformant it will probably work with our server.  Did you have any
specific (non-annex) questions?

Regards,

web...

--
William Bulley                     Senior Systems Research Programmer
Merit Network, Inc.                Email: web@merit.edu

[ Reuters, London, February 29, 1998: Scientists have announced discovering ]
[ a meteorite which will strike the earth in March, 2028.  Millions of UNIX ]
[ coders expressed relief for being spared the UNIX epoch "crisis" of 2038. ]