Date:      Sun, 9 Mar 1997 01:51:05 -0700 (MST)
From:      Joel Yancey <python@cia-g.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   adaptec 1505 (aic6063) with NEC 2x CD Multichanger

Hey,
I have an Adap[tec 1505 (AIC6063) And an NEC 2x 7 CD Multichanger.
Before I had my 6x86 166m I had a 486 DX4/100 And Freebsd Worked Fine with
This Card and Multichanger. I recently in the past week bought a 6x86
P166, And The Cdrom Doesnt Function.
On Boot up, It Reports the Disk Geomery of the CDROM in the Drive. But
when i try to mount it it times out (aic(0:0:0) Timed Out).
I thought it might be the cable, But i put it on another machine, which is
a 486 DX/33. It worked Fine. But no matter what i do, it doesnt seem to
work with this 6x86 Machine with 24 megs/ram.
Any ideas?
Thanks,

Joel yancey
Python@cia-g.com