Date:      Sun, 17 Jun 2001 00:20:22 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "David Scheidt" <dscheidt@tumbolia.com>
Cc:        "Brad Knowles" <brad.knowles@skynet.be>, "Rahul Siddharthan" <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>, <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Mundie, Perens, GPL, BSD etc again

Actually, after thinking about it I realized I was probably being unfair to
the old bugs on this issue.  I think that the problem is that in the State
that
I live in, the big thing to do with the old Bugs is to get a hacksaw and cut
them up for use as dune buggies.  Since kids seem to destroy the things
with regularity out on Sand Lake, there's plenty of them out hunting around
for new ones to mutilate.  That's been going on since I was in school
and probably accounts for the rarity of the specie today.