Date:      Fri, 22 Jun 2001 10:52:05 -0600
From:      "Jason R. Mastaler" <jason-dated-993919926.a6e039@mastaler.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/28174: New port: japanese/shinonome

Yoichi NAKAYAMA <yoichi@eken.phys.nagoya-u.ac.jp> writes:

>  After I send-pr'ed, new version of shinonome has been released.
>  So I wanna fix my last PR as follows.

Yes, this is a common problem because it takes so long for a new port
to get committed (many weeks, often several months or more).

In this case, what is preferred, to wait until the original port is
committed and then submit an update, or submit one or more updates on
top of the uncommitted original?

--
(TMDA - http://tmda.sourceforge.net/)
(OSI-certified SPAM reduction system)