Date:      Thu, 02 Sep 1999 22:30:17 +0300
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        Ryan Thompson <freebsd@sasknow.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Relaying with sendmail

sendmail has a feature which lets you to allow relaying emails if the sender
is
your user only. this would help you I guess...but still this allows spammers
if they
set the sender address an address in your domain but this is also better than
allowing anybody to relay through your server

see /usr/src/contrib/sendmail/cf/README
file which is the same file as the one at sendmail.org page...

Evren