Date:      Thu, 06 Jan 2000 20:05:21 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@kdm.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, phk@FreeBSD.ORG, gibbs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: So, tell me again why we can't read audio CDs in SCSI drives?

Also, I can now add that cdda2wav does work (hurrah), but it does yelp
that it can't read the CD TOC.

Of course, the mystery is that tosha no longer works yet was not
changed, nor was the ripit script I call tosha from, so something on
our side of the fence also moved with respect to this drive.

Any other SCSI CD owners here currently using tosha?  I'd be
quite interested to know if this is drive-specific.

- Jordan