Date:      Wed, 7 Jan 1998 23:15:56 EST
From:      Led Duk <LedDuk@aol.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Downloading FreeBSD

Hi,
  I am apparently quite confused concerning downloading Free BSD. I have made
a bootdisk as instructed. I have run the installation program contained within
it. I am trying to download thr User w/X files. How in the heck do I get this
installation program to download the required files from the download site and
install them to a Drive I have setup for BSD? I'd just download the files onto
my DOS drive and install from there but really have no idea which files I need
to download to set up the User w/X Windows configuration. I have hunted for
documentation concerning this but have found no that explains which file to
download for a specific setup.
    I'd really prefer to do an automatic download thru my AOL IP but can't
figure out how to do that.

Thanks,
Curt

LedDuk@aol.com