Date:      Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:16:15 -0400
From:      "dave" <dmehler26@woh.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   postfix, MailScanner, and SpamAssassin on fbsd 5.1

Hello,
    I've read the installation howto on the MailScanner home page and have
got postfix and MailScanner to talk to each other. The problem is whenever i
enable the use spamassassin option and restart MailScanner i start getting
errors in my maillog about messages being found but no queue directories and
to enable hash_queue_names and hash_depth in postfix. I do this and it does
not stop the problem, i eventually would also like to add a virus checker,
which one is recommended for use on fbsd 5.1?
    Any help appreciated.
Thanks.
Dave.