Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2019 14:09:40 +0000
From:      tech-lists <tech-lists@zyxst.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   poudriere(-devel) ports updating question

Hi,

There are several categories of ports I'd like to avoid for some
architectures. For example, I don't want x11 for mips.mips64.
Or astronomy. But let's say, for this architecture, I want to
build everything else.

I can't see a way of excluding categories with poudriere ports when
updating the ports tree - the only workaround I can see is to download
another tree, call it something and then manually edit that tree, and
then set the build off with -p port-treename. Every time I want to
make a bulk run.

Basically I'm looking for exclude mask functionality when updating a
ports tree with poudriere ports.

Do I need to do this manually or have I missed something?

thanks,
--
J.