Date:      Wed, 6 Sep 2000 16:55:43 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Johan Andersson <j@tninet.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compiling-problems...

Hello!!

I have a big problem: I have 4.0-RELEASE installed of freebsd right now,
and i cvsup'd down the latest source-code (4.x-stable-supfile).

After that i made a "make buildworld" and that worked just fine...
Now to the problem: I tried to compile the kernel, but this error came up
when i run make depend:

===> accf_http
===> agp
make: don't know how to make agp_if.c. Stop
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/src/sys/modules.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/sys/compile/JOHANS_KERNEL.
root@oden /sys/compile/JOHANS_KERNEL#

what is wrong? (the same error with the GENERIC-config-file)
This config-file worked just fine with the 4.0-RELEASE-kernel-source.
Is there any way to download all the source that is needed in a tgz or
something?

I have'nt run a make installworld, only compiled the source.
Is there any way to fix this?

// Johan Andersson <xfs@linux.se>

---
panic: kernel segmentation violation. core dumped		(only kidding)