Date:      Thu, 06 Aug 1998 16:51:23 +0100
From:      Imran Aslam <imran@orangenet.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Front Page Extension On FreeBSD 2.2.6

Can some one please help me.
I have currently set up Frontpage Extension For Apache 1.2.5 and Free
BSD 2.2.6.

I need some one to tell me what i am doing wrong.

when a user say fred logs on to the server using front page 98 and
whants to upload the web site he has created to the frontpage server why
does it keep on asking the user to enter the root servers username and
password.
When this is entered why is a copy of the users web site created on the
root server.

Can some one please tell me what i have done wrong, and help me set up
the frontpage server properly...

thanks alot

imran@orangenet.co.uk