Date:      Thu, 1 Apr 1999 00:14:25 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jerry Raynor <jerryr@ComCAT.COM>
To:        cjclark@home.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: not getting mail

Nothing has changed that pertains to mail, nothin I know of!  I can telnet
to port 25, I don't know what to do at that point but I get telnet to that
port from the outside.  I also have gotten this error message returned
when trying to deliver to my server from the outside.  Although this
message may say other wise I don't think its a DNS issue.  All my webs are
up...  Thanks for your help.

<user@mydomain.com>... Deferred: Name server: mydomain.com.: host name
lookup failure
Message could not be delivered for 3 days
Message will be deleted from queue