Date:      Thu, 02 Aug 2001 23:43:12 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@freebsd.org>
To:        andrew@cream.org
Cc:        chad@DCFinc.com, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RELENG_4_3 calls itself -RELEASE?

I vote we call the new branch "4.4-CABBAGE" since that has absolutely
no prior connotations (related to software, anyway) for anyone and is
self-evidently chosen to very deliberately not suggest anything,
except perhaps that it might be a good time for some Borscht or a
little Sauerkraut, in the reader's mind.  I would also be content
with RUTABAGA or BEET.

- Jordan