Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 2018 15:30:05 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        Lucas Holt <luke@foolishgames.com>
Subject:   Re: Ryzen issues on FreeBSD ?

On 1/19/2018 3:22 PM, Lucas Holt wrote:
> I have an Asus Prime X370-pro and a Ryzen 7 1700 that I bought in late

Thanks! Thats the board I have, but no luck with amdtemp.  Did you have
to change the source code for it to work ?

dmidecode shows

        Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
        Product Name: PRIME X370-PRO

        Vendor: American Megatrends Inc.
        Version: 3402
        Release Date: 12/11/2017
        Address: 0xF0000
        Runtime Size: 64 kB
        ROM Size: 16 MB
        Characteristics:

memory is

        Type: DDR4
        Type Detail: Synchronous Unbuffered (Unregistered)
        Speed: 2133 MT/s
        Manufacturer: Unknown
        Serial Number: 192BE196
        Asset Tag: Not Specified
        Part Number: CT16G4DFD824A.C16FHD
        Rank: 2
        Configured Clock Speed: 1067 MT/s
        Minimum Voltage: 1.2 V
        Maximum Voltage: 1.2 V
        Configured Voltage: 1.2 V

When I try and load the kld, I get nothing :(

0(ms-v1)# kldload amdtemp
0(ms-v1)# dmesg | tail -2
ums0: at uhub0, port 3, addr 1 (disconnected)
ums0: detached
0(ms-v1)#

--
Mike Tancsa, tel +1 519 651 3400