Date:      Sun, 28 Jun 1998 18:39:11 -0400
From:      Kaitain <kbsmith@umich.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Drive Space

Yes, it's me again, thanks to this list I've been able to get FreeBSD up
and running with complete functionality of this computer.
Unfortunately, I just encountered yet another problem :(

When partitioning my disk drive I thought I allocated an entire extended
dos partition consisting of 1762M to FreeBSD, here is my fdisk output:

Sysid 165, (FreeBSD/NetBSD/386BSD)
start 4193280, size 3620736 (1767 Meg), flag 80
beg: cyl 520/ sector 1/ head 0;
end: cyl 968/ sector 63/ head 127

But when installing Windows Maker (running a make) I received a "no
space left" error.  There should be serveral, several, megabytes left on
this partition.  Has anyone experienced anything like this before?

Kevin