Date:      Wed, 6 Aug 2014 05:18:37 -0500
From:      Jim Thompson <jim@netgate.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: What platform do you use?

> wrote:
>=20
> Am 05.08.2014 18:26, schrieb Warner Losh:
>> Greetings,
>>=20
>> I=E2=80=99d like to know what platforms people use FreeBSD/arm with, and i=
f you=E2=80=99d have time to test some potentially =E2=80=9Cbreak the kernel=
=E2=80=9D sort of changes in the next month?
>>=20
>> I have the following boards: boatloads of atmel, BBB, and RPI. This cover=
s the at91, imx6 and broadcom directories. I also have a allwinnner board, b=
ut I=E2=80=99ve never got it booting FreeBSD. Likewise with a rockchip. I ha=
ve some marvell gear too, but it is buried deep. This leaves a lot of other b=
oards/SoCs to cover...
>>=20
>> Warner
>=20
> I can help out with my Dreamplug... (Marvell Kirkwood), running CURRENT al=
ready, but it breaks every 2nd day for USB or filesystem reasons, so I don't=
 know if it's stable enough to do the tests you'd like to do.
>=20
> Cheers,
>=20
> Mat

FYI.  I have BBW(1), BBB(n)

Gateworks Avila (not running FreeBSD on it, but I was running RELENG-6 back i=
n 2007, https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-arm/2007-May/000558.html=
),=20

and 2 designs based on Marvel Kirkwood that aren't running FreeBSD currently=
, either, but should.=20

I applied to AMD to get one of their 64-bit ARM dev boards as well.=20

-- Jim