Date:      Tue, 28 Nov 2000 13:27:43 -0800
From:      "Philip Southam" <philip5200@hotmail.com>
To:        onyx@nemasis.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I cant get X to run in the correct screen resolution

Try holding down the Ctrl, Alt and + key at the same time when you are in
xwindows. It should increase your resolution each time you press that
combination. You could also edit your /etc/X11/XF86Configure file to not
include the resolutions you don't want. Hope this was clear enough to help.
Good luck.

Philip