Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2018 10:18:55 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Shyaka Rene <reneka10@yahoo.fr>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   freebsd jails advice

hello, I don't have experience with freebsd or system administration, but i=
 need your advice

suppose I have this scenario with 2 computers

1) server (not big just 8GB RAM) machine with virtualbox or openstack insta=
lled with any OS
=C2=A0=C2=A0 =C2=A0- virtual machine 1 for java development with eclipse in=
stalled
=C2=A0=C2=A0 =C2=A0- virtual machine 2 for php development with eclipse
=C2=A0=C2=A0 =C2=A0- virtual machine 3 for testing anything
all these virtual machines have graphical user interface installed (windows=
 or gnome any OS)
2) client machine for accessing virtual machines using remote desktop or VN=
C client.

my problem is
Is it possible to change this senario to Freebsd and jails with x11server i=
nstalled on jails
and access them using x11client?
1) server machine (freebsd)
=C2=A0=C2=A0 =C2=A0- jail 1 (x11 server)
=C2=A0=C2=A0 =C2=A0- jail 2 (x11 server)
=C2=A0=C2=A0 =C2=A0- jail 3 (x11 server)
2) client machine (access jails with xclient)
thank you for your advice