Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 2000 13:25:29 -0400
From:      "Matt Rudderham" <matt@researcher.com>
To:        <gomesd@ie.ibm.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: IBM adapters support

> Could you help me with the question below?
>
> Rgds,
>
> Dalia Gomes
> To:   nik@FreeBSD.org
> cc:
> From: Dalia M Gomes/Ireland/IBM@IBMIE
> Subject:  IBM adapters support
>

> Hi Nik,
>
> I was trying to find any information about drivers for IBM ServeRAID
> adapters and I didn't find nothing. Are IBM ServeRAID adapters supported
> under FreeBSD? If no, do you have any date(???) to do it?

From searching the archive, it appears as though drivers were never
released, however an employee of IBM was working on the drivers a while
back, you may wish to contact him on the status of these.
Here is the archived message:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=117921+121023+/usr/local/www/db/
text/1999/freebsd-scsi/19990815.freebsd-scsi

The devloper at that time was Keith Mitchell (kmitch@guru.org)
Perhaps someone on the list might be able to help you further.

Matthew Rudderham