Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2013 19:40:35 -0700
From:      Nick Rogers <ncrogers@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ALTQ + igb(4) + 9-.1-RELEASE

I've been using igb(4) in conjunction with ALTQ under 7.x/8.x for
years on hundreds of servers. I recently began upgrading my production
servers to 9.1-RELEASE, with the GENERIC kernel including ALTQ
support. I recently discovered the hard way that igb(4) no longer
supports ALTQ.

The issue is the same as presented in this PR:

And these threads:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-net/2012-December/034091.html
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-hackers/2013-January/041631.html

Does anyone know if theres has been any resolution to this problem? Is
it fixed in STABLE, or is there a patch I can try? I had researched
this problem before migrating to 9.1-RELEASE as it seems to have been
discovered during 9.1-RC3. I thought it had been fixed in -RELEASE,
but apparently not?