Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 1998 11:06:54 -0600
From:      James Buszard-Welcher <james@reef.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CVSupd on own server

I'm trying to share a CVS repository across a couple
FreeBSD machines of mine. I have a good idea how the
local supfiles are supposed to look (because I track
-stable).  However, I'm having problems getting my
cvsupd 'collections' files configured properly.

I've made a /usr/local/etc/cvsup/sup/project directory,
and in this directory, I have a 'releases' file and a
'list' file.  My list file ("list") is easy:

	upgrade *

My releases file looks like this:

	cvs list=list prefix=/opt/CVS/PROJECTS keywordprefix=\
	/opt/CVS norsync

(all on one line)

Does someone have a sample 'collections' directory listing
and description they could email me or point me to?

Thanks.

--
James Buszard-Welcher | VOX 847.729.8600 | "It's not the stuff...
Technical Director    | FAX 847.729.1560 |  it's the power to