Date:      Mon, 20 Sep 1999 11:58:28 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@freebsd.org>
To:        Mark Hittinger <bugs@freebsd.netcom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ep0 etherlink III breakage

On Mon, Sep 20, 1999 at 12:28:27PM -0500, Mark Hittinger wrote:
> Hey per request I'm reporting some ep0 breakage in today's -current.  I have
> an etherlink III 3c509B and the probing appears correct.
>
> Sequence of events   boot -s
> 		     # ifconfig ep0 inet 192.168.18.200
>                      (PC hangs)

\begin{wpaul}

    WHAT am I supose to do with this?  I don't even understand what you
    are trying to tell me.  You booted single user and got a hang.  What
    is the #'ed line supose to be?  Last time *_I_* booted single user I
    didn't see such output.

    Can you ``boot -sv''.  How far does it get?  (give the last two-three
    lines).  What is printed out about your 3c509B?  (give this verbatum)

\end{wpaul}

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com)