Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 1997 01:57:05 -0400
From:      Joel Ray Holveck <joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, molter@logic.it, adrian@obiwan.psinet.net.au, vas@vas.tomsk.su, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: To UNIX or not to UNIX ;-). Was: PPP problems.

>> Me, with any luck.  Last exam for this semester today.  Yay!  Now, if
>> anyone wants to fund me for this exercise... 8)
>This is a highly attractive scenario - please send me some financial
>estimates and I'll see if we can't perhaps put a package together.
>Anyone else here willing to put their money where their mouth is? :-)

I have no money (actually less than that), but I am willing to work.

Happy hacking,
joelh

--
http://www.wp.com/piquan --- Joel Ray Holveck --- joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu
All my opinions are my own, not the Free Software Foundation's.

Second law of programming:
Anything that can go wrong wi
sendmail: segmentation violation -- core dumped