Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 1999 11:16:17 +1000 (EST)
From:      John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        dkelly@hiwaay.net (David Kelly)
Cc:        grog@lemis.com (Greg Lehey), jb@cimlogic.com.au (John Birrell), gmarco@scotty.masternet.it (Gianmarco Giovannelli), freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Installing Linux (was: Sanity regained -- back with the best)

David Kelly wrote:
> Greg Lehey writes:
> > Shhh, I was waiting for somebody to ask some questions.  And then I
> > was going to mention Darwin :-)
>
> I think the Darwin reference went over everybody's heads. Wasn't aware
> Darwin was running on wintel hardware. If I ever find a day to kill
> I'll download the latest from Apple and try it on my PowerMac.

Chuckle. I'd like to see you download the Darwin that Greg was referring
to. Question: What do NT and Darwin have in common?

(No answers from Australians, please).

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137