Date:      Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:15:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Bsd Neophyte <bsdneophyte@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   how to use an etoken? (ignore first post)

i accidently hit the enter key which sent that message forward.  i
appologize for that.

i wanted to know if it was possible to purchase one of those usb memory
devices and use it as an etoken by copying the public key onto it...

there is one thing though... i don't want passwordless access.  i want the
etoken to allow for a system to access my FreeBSD box, but still have the
user enter their password to login.

another thing, i want this only for ssh access.  i want to allow for the
FreeBSD box to still function as my PDC and possibly a webserver at
another date.

has anyone done this?  can anyone recommend how to do it or point me to
some reading material?