Date:      Sat, 23 Oct 2004 06:25:05 -0400
From:      Phil Bowens <phil@bowens.cc>
To:        Shogan2k1@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Where to get 5.3 Stable

You'll need to get the FreeBSD sources via CVSup or some other means and
build 5.3-STABLE. Make sure and use the tag RELENG_5 (as of right now)
when fetching via CVSup or anoncvs. You may also want to check
ftp://current.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/

See:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cutting-edge.html

As far as your errors are concerned, I am no expert at the internal
workings of the ad driver.. so I'm not going to even try and venture to
explain whats going on. However, I am sure that someone here who is more
knowledgable may be able to offer an explanation and/or fix if you are
able to provide more information (ie how often it occurs, your disk
drive make, etc etc).