Date:      Sun, 31 Jan 1999 20:00:36 GMT
From:      101.69989@germanynet.de
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Conner Floppy Tape (/dev/ft0)

Hallo,

who can help me to use my Conner  Floppy Tape. During the
boot-process it is detected as a Conner Tape (that's correct)
and
it is driven by the ft0 device. I'm using the FreeBSD-Version
2.2.2
where i found a tip that there is maybe a problem with writing
-errors
on this device. On my system allways at the same block happens
this
error and i can't find a solution and i don't have a ftp-connection

to update my ft0-src. Where i can get a newer version of this
dev-driver or what should i do to get this driver working ??

Thanks for your reply, yours sincerely,

Kay-Uwe Michaelis, 101.69989@german.net.