Date:      Wed, 19 Aug 1998 16:15:54 -0400
From:      Francis Severino <severinof@celpage.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FW: your mail

I appreciate your fast answer about using FTP ASCII mode instead, but could you tell how do I do that, could you send all step by step. Ah! by the way just now an associate came in, and told me he did it using the FTP in ASCII and still the length of the page is huge, so it is difficult to see it in 40x80 or text editor.