Date:      Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:33:23 -0400
From:      "Robert A. Getschmann" <rob@getschmann.org>
Cc:        mmendez@energyhq.be, freebsd-eclipse@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   eclipse and sim....

Hello,

I am a long time FreeBSD user and recently noticed that the eclipse port
(/usr/ports/java/eclipse) and the sim port (/usr/ports/emulators/sim)
both install a file named /usr/local/bin/eclipse with the default install.

The eclipse file in shell script wrapper for eclipse while the sim
eclipse file is a binary for the Data General Eclipse machine I believe.

I just thought I would pass this along.  I was a little surprised when I
went to run eclipse on my new 6.1 box and got the Data General
simulator! :-)

Thanks,
Rob
--