Date:      Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:05:52 -0600
From:      "Justin W. Pauler" <jwpauler@jwpages.com>
To:        Gustavo Vieira Goncalves Coelho Rios <gustavo@ifour.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dell's servers

I have a Dell XPS D233 that is about 3 years old. It still runs great. Its
got a Pentium II 233 w/MMX, 96MB RAM, 6gb HDD and 4.2, tracking stable.

The temp stays cool with its power supply fan and system fan. I have yet to
see a problem that leaves me stuck.

-- jwp

On Tuesday 16 January 2001 14:21, Gustavo Vieira Goncalves Coelho Rios wrote:
> Does anybody here run FreeBSD with Dell Boxes?
>
> How Stable are them ? Suggestions ?

Justin W. Pauler
FlexiShell Internet Services <http://www.flexishell.com>;
E-Mail: jwpauler@jwpages.com