Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 2004 12:15:33 -0500
From:      "Mike Jakubik" <mikej@rogers.com>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?'Dag-Erling_Sm=F8rgrav'?= <des@des.no>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: sshd_config 1.35 commit

When choosing ssh v2 and keyboard-interactive authentication in =
SecureCRT I
have to enter the password twice (it doesn=92t work the first time) and =
I can
not save the password. You think this is better than the old behavior? =
What
better ssh software is there than SecureCRT? I don=92t like putty. I'm =
not
going to memorize all my clients logins, and waste time typing them in. =
It=92s
a pain in the ass and a waste of time. How come this PAM circumvention
wasn=92t a problem before? We've always been using password logins.