Date:      Sat, 1 Apr 2000 16:41:22 +0300
From:      Alexey Zelkin <phantom@cris.crimea.ua>
To:        Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
Cc:        "Alexey N. Dokuchaev" <danfe@inet.ssc.nsu.ru>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Translating FreeBSD handbook

hi,

On Sat, Apr 01, 2000 at 08:26:09AM -0500, Will Andrews wrote:

> > If I want to translate FreeBSD handbook into another language (Russian),
> > from where should I start?  I use FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE installed; which
> > file should I translate and where to submit?
> >
> > Please reply directly since I am not the member of this list.
>
> Since Andrey Chernov <ache@FreeBSD.org> is in charge of l10n (particularly
> for Russian), you probably should email him to find out.

Actualy Anredy Chernov do not working on translation of the documentation.
Currently me and Andrey Zakhvatov (andy) are working in this area.

We have Russian mail list dedicated to translation of the documentation to
Russian ru-freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ru (mail empty letter to

ps2Alexey: contact me prvately for more infromation on current translation
state and if you want to join us.

--
/* Alexey Zelkin                       && phantom@cris.net    */
/* Tavric National University          && phantom@crimea.edu  */