Date:      Thu, 28 Oct 1999 14:42:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:      matt <matt@BabCom.ORG>
To:        "David W. Chapman Jr." <dchapman@houabg.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ProFTPd

On Thu, 28 Oct 1999, David W. Chapman Jr. wrote:

: I get the following error when trying to compile proftpd-1.2.8pre8, anybody
: have this error or know how to fix it?
[.snip.]

Have you considered installing ProFTPD from the ports? It resides in,
/usr/ports/ftp/proftpd. Don't let the hard work of others who port
everything they get their hands on to FreeBSD for the ports tree, it's
a wonderful thing, and really is a major benefit. =)

--
"If the primates that we came from had known that someday politicians
 would come out of the...the gene pool, they'd a stayed up in the trees