Date:      Thu, 05 Jun 2014 20:54:26 +0100
From:      Miguel Clara <miguelmclara@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   geli passpharse only accepts first attempt, fails all others even if correct

In FreeBSD 10 if I fail to type my geli passphase at boot I can try 2 more times...

In 11 current I see the 3 attempts too.. But I fail the the first it will always deny the others even if they are correct..
I tested this on purpose countless time and just update my source and recompiled and still see this issue.

Is anyone else using geli on current and noticing this behavior?

Note: using zfs... Not sure if that might be related but I also have zfs+geli on 10 and works nice.

Thanks,

Miguel Clara