Date:      Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:15:12 +0100
From:      Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@mobil.cz>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Compiling PHP4 with GD2 support

> From: Kjell <kmidtset@c2i.net>
> To: freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
> Subject: Compiling PHP4 with GD2 support
> Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:51:40 +0100
>
> List Members!
>
> When I recompile mod_PHP4 with GD support the gd-1.8.4_3 routine is used.
> But in order to use certain graphics functions I need the gd-2.0.1 routine.
>
> Is there a way to change the Makefiles for mod_PHP4 so PHP4 will be using
> gd-2.0.1 ?

    Are you trying to build the port, or the source directly? If the
    former, you will have to edit the port makefile
    (/usr/ports/www/mod_php4/Makefile) - it tells PHP to build without
    GD.
    If it's the latter, then I can assure you that PHP will happily use
    GD2 _if_ it's told to use it. ./configure --help|less will tell you
    more.

--
FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE
11:09AM up 1 day, 22:04, 9 users, load averages: 0.07, 0.06, 0.02