Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 1998 03:02:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <ac199@hwcn.org>
To:        Jimbo Bahooli <griffin@blackhole.iceworld.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: new port

On Tue, 27 Jan 1998, Jimbo Bahooli wrote:

> 	I made a new port but was unable to get send-pr to send it
> correctly. Here is the entire send-pr file, if you could please tell
> me why send-pr rejects it saying there is no Category field when it is
> clearly there, and add it to the ports section

It looks like it eventually made it in as ports/5578.  For
whatever reason it's misfiled.  I'll fix that.  :)

> 	/usr/ports/net/BitchX

An august description of the port (and an explanation for its
name, perhaps) would be nice.  People read the bugs that are
filed and this will be their first impression of the port.

--
 tIM...HOEk
OPTIMIZATION: the process of using many one-letter variables names